Alhamdulilah! The progesterone shots have done their job and kept little Hamida inside until full term, and of course I am sure all the dua's you ladies made for me helped too. Jazakalkhair.
As you all know, or perhaps I didn't write about it on here? I have been seeing specialists besides my regular OBGYN. At my 36 week check up, they found Hamida has not been growing the way she should. Initially, she was staying in the 30th percentile, and this is absolutely fine. For some reason though, she has dropped BELOW the 10th percentile. I am now having to go into the clinic to have NST's and ultrasounds two times a week.
Due to Hamida being so small and not being able to properly thrive in the womb, my OBGYN wants to induce me on the 25th of February if I have not gone into labor by then. So now it is just the waiting game.
It is so hard to imagine I will for sure have my little Hamida in my arms by the 25th!
Make dua for me that the induction goes smoothly and quickly. My biggest fear is ending up with a c-section which I want to avoid at all costs!