~Attention~

This blog is intended for women or sisters of Islam only! Any comments, emails, or messages from men will be disregarded, deleted, or blocked.

Fear Allah and treat your fellow sisters of Islam as you would want your mother, sisters, or wife to be treated.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Baby Shower

Two of my friends decided to surprise me with a baby shower. I never had one with Ahmad since my husband and I were both new to Florida and we really didn't know anybody.

It was very lovely and the decorations were very cute. There were several fun and entertaining games, great company, and good food. Alhamdulilah.

Alhamdulilah, I was gifted a lot of clothes, which was something we really needed. If we would have been expecting a boy, clothes wouldn't be an issue obviously. :) One of my friends that helped throw the shower, gifted me a moby wrap! Ya Allah, I was so happy about it. I know I will be putting it to good use, inshallah. She also gave us a store bought cloth diaper, my husband is so impressed by them he said he wants me to buy only store bought clothe diapers. I am not going to argue with that, haha, it just means less sewing and another item off of my list of to-do's. 

It is really hard to imagine I will soon be 34 weeks pregnant! This pregnancy has gone by much faster then it did with Ahmad. I think it is because Ahmad keeps me so busy I don't have time to dwell on the pregnancy.

Did you find your other pregnancies to go faster then your first? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ahmad's Second Birthday!

Our Anniversary!