~Attention~

This blog is intended for women or sisters of Islam only! Any comments, emails, or messages from men will be disregarded, deleted, or blocked.

Fear Allah and treat your fellow sisters of Islam as you would want your mother, sisters, or wife to be treated.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Homemade Rag Rug

Salam alaikum.

Remember the rag rug I talked about a few posts back? Well I finished it a couple a weeks ago and almost forgot to update you all on it! 


Unfortunately I didn't have enough material from my old blanket to crochet it as big as I had intended. All in all I am happy with it. It for sure brings in a pop of color to my neutral furniture, though I do have colorful blankets and such to brighten things up, I just felt like we could really us a break in the brown carpet.



1 comment:

  1. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Ahmad's Second Birthday!

Our Anniversary!