~Attention~

This blog is intended for women or sisters of Islam only! Any comments, emails, or messages from men will be disregarded, deleted, or blocked.

Fear Allah and treat your fellow sisters of Islam as you would want your mother, sisters, or wife to be treated.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Catching Up

A long over due SALAM ALAIKUM to all my lovely sisters who follow and read my blog! Subhanallah how time flies. I didn't intentionally neglect blogging, things happened and a little toddler destroyed my keyboard! Just typing these few sentences have been a hassle (I think I am developing a blister on my pinky where the "a" button is missing). But Alhamdulilah, at least I have my laptop back. My husband had it at the store for the longest time, and now I can finally update. 

In July we found I was expecting again! Alhamdulilah! I am now 24 weeks pregnant and we have found we are having a girl! Mashallah. :) Inshallah she should be born March 4th, unless she is going to be an early bird like her brother. On a serious note sisters, keep me in your duas that I carry her to full term. Having a preemie is heartbreaking and difficult. I need all of your duas!

Ahmad is growing and is soon to be 2! Where does time go? He is such a little man now, and is talking up a storm, wanting to help mama and baba as much as he can. Mashallah, he does a good job helping too. 

These months have been filled with projects, baking, cooking, cleaning, and sewing. Basically, homemaking. I have sewed a few abayas for friends, I am knitting some things for the new baby, working on a rag rug big enough for our living room (excited about it!!!!), and inshallah I need to start many more things. I HAVE to sew some clothe diapers and dresses before the baby comes. So much to do, so little time. Seems my day is filled just doing housework and tending to Ahmad, before I know it, it is too late to sew or knit. Hehe, more like I am tired by then. 

Inshallah all of you are well!


14 comments:

  1. Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah sister, lovely to hear form you and mabrook on your lovely news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walaikum Salam Zahra, so nice to hear from you, hope you're doing well and good and congratulations mashaAllah on your family's good news :) You must be keeping so busy so hope you get all your projects done inshaAllah. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullah,

    Good to hear from you again and MashaAllah Mabrook on your pregnancy. InshaAllah I will put you in my d'ua. I understand how you feel home making is hard I really don't know how women managed it in the olden days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't find difficulty in it, alhamdulilah, just not enough time in the day it seems!

      Delete
  4. lovely blog maa shaa Allah, just found it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulilah, welcome! Hope you stick around, inshallah. :)

      Delete
  5. I am very thrilled and Happy for you Zahra ,I wish for you and your family beautiful wishes ..I have missed you on youtube, you are such a lovely person who I want to be like when I grow up.
    Always in my Dua's
    Much Love and kisses for little Ahmed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inshallah you will be even better then I am when you are older.

      Love and kisses back. <3

      Delete
  6. I am so happy to read your update. Mabrook on your pregnancy, I wish for all the best inshaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As salaamu alaikum. Sis are you in Pinterest? Oh my gosh!!!! I'm addicted to Pinterest :0|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa alaikum salam, yes sister I am. :) LOL don't ask what my username is cause I don't remember. Maybe Zahra Jabir or Umm Ahmad Jabir?

      Delete

Ahmad's Second Birthday!

Our Anniversary!