~Attention~

This blog is intended for women or sisters of Islam only! Any comments, emails, or messages from men will be disregarded, deleted, or blocked.

Fear Allah and treat your fellow sisters of Islam as you would want your mother, sisters, or wife to be treated.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

6 Weeks Pregnant~ Baby #2

Yesterday marked my 6th week of pregnancy. Alhamdulilah. 

Yesterday I did feel funny, it felt has if I had a piece of lead in my stomach, very sluggish and just didn't feel like myself. Other than that, I pretty much feel the same, though I do feel a bit more worn out. 

Also in the evenings my stomach makes terrible noises, I believe it is indigestion. I noticed it happens only after I eat after 6 in the evening. Perhaps my husband will have to eat by himself in the evenings for a while. 

My first doctors appointment is February 19th. They are going to do an ultrasound and see if I have what you call an incompetent cervix. Where they will have to stitch it up so I will not go into premature labor again. 

Here is a little peek of my 6 weeks tummy. :)


21 comments:

  1. "salamtik" habeebti. this word means "stay safe"
    we say it when someone feels unwell.take care ^-*



    Nada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Essalamun aleykum rahmetullahi berakatuhu sister..

    Firtsly Mubarakh to your new baby inshaallah.. i just married for 7 months.. I want to be pregnant inshaallah.. pray for me sister.. Take care ,,

    Salam aleykum..

    Gonul Sister ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa alaikum salam ukhti. Insha'allah you will become pregnant in Allah's timing. :) <3

      Delete
    2. Ameen..

      Gonul..

      Delete
  3. Hope and pray everything goes fine. i myself m expecting first time, due on 24th April. Allah bless u

    Love

    Saba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, masha'allah, I hope you have your baby on the 24th! That is my husband and I's anniversary. :)

      Delete
    2. awwww....yyaaayyy its always nice to know if some date brings so much happiness. Take care sweetie

      Saba

      Delete
  4. MASHALLAH SIS!! Congrats on your new pregnancy. May Allah bless you and make this pregnancy easy for you Ameen <3 I love your blog! Looking forward to new posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insha'allah Ameen. Jazakalkhair! Insha'allah I will have more time to update it as much as I use to!

      Delete
  5. Congrats!
    Thank you for visiting my blog :)

    Alhamdulillah. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure was mine, masha'allah. :)

      Delete
  6. Salam sister :)) Congratulation on you being pregnant. Masya Allah. It is truly a miracle having a person growing inside of us. :)) Would love to see updates on your baby boy and this coming one. Inshaa Allah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa alaikum salam. Insha'allah I will try to keep up. Been so terribly busy.

      Delete
  7. Mabrook sis! Hope you are feeling well and everything is going fine for you both.
    I pray Allah give you a safe pregnancy and delievery and a healthy baby inshallah, Ameeen.
    Please check out my blog sis :D x
    http://muslimahinsolace.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insha'allah, Ameen. Jazakalkhair! Yes I looked it is lovely masha'allah. :) I subbed. :)

      Delete
  8. Mabrook dear sister in Islam. Just found your blog. I pray that Allah will blessed your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insha'allah Ameen, Jazakalkhair, insha'allah Allah will do the same for you and your family. :)

      Delete
  9. MaşaAllah canım Rabbim hayırlısı ile kucağına almak nasib etsin (amiin)... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Salaam waluakum sister! How r u? I hope u r well. I am missing ur videos <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa alaikum salam love! Alhamdulilah we are all doing well. I haven't been able to make any new ones due to the lack of time. Insha'allah I will be able to have the chance very soon.

      Delete

Ahmad's Second Birthday!

Our Anniversary!