~Attention~

This blog is intended for women or sisters of Islam only! Any comments, emails, or messages from men will be disregarded, deleted, or blocked.

Fear Allah and treat your fellow sisters of Islam as you would want your mother, sisters, or wife to be treated.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ahmad's 1st Birthday!

Jasim, my husband, had to work on Ahmad's birthday, but when he came home a friend of his, who cuts hair professionally, came over, cut Ahmad's and Jasim's hair. Afterwards we had supper at the Cheesecake Factory.


Getting ready! Fresh out of the bath, I was combing his hair when he decided he wanted to play with it instead. 


Making dua, it does look like he is doesn't it? Masha'allah.


Masha'allah, all full of smiles. :)


After his hair cut we went to the Cheesecake Factory.


"Mama, I am a year old now, I need a menu of my own".


Exchanging looks of love! <3


Enjoying the bread!




Complimentary ice cream since it was Ahmad's birthday. Just about all the workers came to sing for Ahmad. :)




My two best men, masha'allah. 

8 comments:

  1. I WAITED THIS OCASSION TO SEND MY GREETINGS FOR U MAY ALLAH GRANT HIM LONG USEFUL LIFE. AMEEN.
    KISSES FOR AHMED FROM HIS AUNT.



    NADA- PEACE TRAIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insha'allah Ameen, Jazakalkhair Nada! Thank you so much for the comment, Ahmad's kisses you back! XOXO

      Delete
  2. assalamualaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu!!
    masha'ALLAH baby Ahmad is one of the cutest babies i've ever seen !!! just SOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE masha'Allah! may Allah protect him from the evil eye and from all dangers ameen!

    your jilbab is very nice masha'Allah and you look very lovely! I can see where ur little boy got his beauty from! masha'Allah!

    <3 very cute post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa alaikum salam! :) Insha'allah Ameen. Jazakalkhair, of course, I think so too, masha'allah, hehe.

      Thank you, my husband bought it for me as a surprise a couple of months ago.

      Jazakalkhair, you are too sweet. :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Biryhay Ahmad:) May Allah protect him from all dangers..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insha'allah, Ameen. Thank you Serpil!

      Delete
  4. If you see your blog stats hit the clouds, it's me reviewing your blog back until your first post! :-)

    And if you wonder what conclusion I came to: it's that your wedding ring looks similar to mine LOL mine is exactly like this:

    http://www.bayrings.co.uk/Images/Detail/TW3C3-L.jpg

    :-D

    MashaAllah... you are 9 years younger than me, my little sister :-)

    I liked you for Allah's sake and you can consider me one of your audience starting now :-) and a student when it comes to crafts ;-)

    your sister
    Noor

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I did not finish that sintence lol

    You are 9 years younger than me, you are the age of my youngest sister :-D

    ReplyDelete

Ahmad's Second Birthday!

Our Anniversary!