~Attention~

This blog is intended for women or sisters of Islam only! Any comments, emails, or messages from men will be disregarded, deleted, or blocked.

Fear Allah and treat your fellow sisters of Islam as you would want your mother, sisters, or wife to be treated.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ahmad's 12 Month Update

Subhannallah, yesterday I was filled to over flowing with so many emotions. My baby is a year old! I feel so young to have a 1 year old. It seems that he should have stayed a baby a little longer. I remember when he was first born, I remember the first time I held him, I remember when the doctor told me Ahmad had to stay in the hospital, the day he came home, when he began gaining so much weight and catching up with his birth age group, when he began holding his head up, when he rolled over, started crawling, speaking, walking. This year went by too quickly, I wish I could push the rewind button and be with him all over again. But no, I just have to make the most of every day I have with him. Life passes too quickly to be idle and spend your time on things that, in the end of the day, mean nothing.

Ahmad now walks just about 100%, he doesn't need any help to stand up, he stands up on his own, he can squat, and from squatting he can stand. He eats just about everything, when he is done eating he says, "All done". So cute masha'allah! He also got his first hair cut, I saved a few locks of his hair. He looks so nice now, like a little man, yet at the same time, I miss his baby curls. Time is passing too quickly, it doesn't seem right for it pass this fast. Insha'allah we will all make the most of our time with our growing children and families.

6 comments:

  1. awwwww may Allah join u guys forever in Jennah and may u receive whatever u want there :) amin <3 loving ur wonderful posts sis ma sha Allah! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insha'allah Ameen! Jazakalkhair, I am so happy that you like them. :) I enjoy reading your lovely comments. :)

      Delete
  2. wa eyakki, thanks be to Allah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masha'Allah that is so sweet. :) I just found your channel on Youtube and wanted to message you, but couldn't figure out how, so I'll just write it here since it's a little more private :) let me know if you'd prefer to reply by email. Anyways, I'm 20 as well and also reverted to Islam at the end of 2010 and got married just 5 months later Alhamdulillah. Since then I've been going to University and my husband wants me to finish my degree before we start having a family. I on the other hand have different ideas/plans for my life and want to leave University (there are other circumstances that make continuing difficult anyways..) and start having children. I am very excited to have a baby, and my husband has finally said that insha'Allah this summer we can start and I can stop university. (for now... but still not sure if I'll finish) So I was wondering how it went for you. It seems that you are so practicing Masha'Allah and that your husband and you both want a family and trust in Allah. After you finished high school and were married, I'm assuming that you didn't go to college then... how did you family react and how has it been having a baby at this age? I just want to be a stay at home wife and raise righteous children. :) I hope we can be friends and share in this experience together! My name is Asiya btw, and I'm from Seattle, just a little background info lol I also have a blog and a youtube channel (though no videos anymore, hubby didn't agree with them at the time). Check out my blog and channel? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry it says my name is Farrah here, when I first reverted I chose Farrah, but later decided Asiya was better suited as I learned about the story of Asiya in the Qur'an :) Masha'Allah an inspiration! Also my youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/FindingFarrahBlog

      Delete
    2. Wa alaikum salam sis, my email is zandramresz@gmail.com

      Write me when you want. :)

      Delete

Ahmad's Second Birthday!

Our Anniversary!