~Attention~

This blog is intended for women or sisters of Islam only! Any comments, emails, or messages from men will be disregarded, deleted, or blocked.

Fear Allah and treat your fellow sisters of Islam as you would want your mother, sisters, or wife to be treated.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Big Thank You To NICU Nurses!

As today is the day I gave birth to my little boy Ahmad a year ago, I remember being so overwhelmed with the early delivery, worries, fears, etc. The NICU nurses were always so kind and supportive, they took care of my son when I was not able to. They cared for him as if he was their own. So yesterday we were able to visit the NICU, only one of the nurses that cared for him was there. 


7 comments:

  1. Masha'Allah how cute he is.
    May Allah keep you always healthy, strong and happy Insha'Allah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insha'allah, Ameen. Jazakalkhair ukhti.

      Delete
  2. Salam Alaikum sister,

    That was nice to be able to go back and visit the nicu, I'm sure the nurse appreciated and enjoyed your visit mashaAllah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa alaikum salam, Insha'allah they did. :) I know I enjoyed it. :)

      Delete
  3. u r so sincer, masha'Allah.




    Nada

    ReplyDelete
  4. assalamualaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu!!

    SO CUTIE MASHA'ALLAH!!!!
    can u please give him a big hug and kiss from me!!!! <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AHHHHHH sooo cuteeeee masha'ALLAH!!!!!!!!

    xo
    Khadijah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa alaikum salam Khadijah! Yes of course, when he wakes I will give him your hug, insha'allah. :) <3

      Delete

Ahmad's Second Birthday!

Our Anniversary!