~Attention~

This blog is intended for women or sisters of Islam only! Any comments, emails, or messages from men will be disregarded, deleted, or blocked.

Fear Allah and treat your fellow sisters of Islam as you would want your mother, sisters, or wife to be treated.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Perfectly Imperfect

I have noticed how easy it is to show only one part of our personality or character when writing or blogging. So I thought- as when I read some blogs and the writers portray their lives as peaches and cream- I will write some of my perfectly imperfect ways.

  1. I am doomed without my morning coffee.
  2. Once I start something I have to finish it. Sometimes I will stay up late at night to finish my cleaning, sewing, laundry, etc.
  3. I love cooking for others, but hate cooking for myself. 
  4. Sometimes I will go the majority of the day without eating because I am occupied with other things.
  5. I think I may have OCD as everything has to perfect at all times. 
  6. I don't like repeating myself, the first time I will say it in a nice way, but the second or third time, there may be a hint of irritation. 
  7. I get irritated if someone who doesn't have kids or can not handle their own children, give advice to others about how they should raise or take care of their little ones.
  8. I am extremely ticklish and I warn that I can not be held responsible for what may happen if I am tickled.
  9. When I am by myself, I may want to buy something but before I get to the cash register I end up putting it back. If my husband is with me, he talks me into getting it. Such a sweetie. 
  10. If you are talking to me and want me to listen and understand, turn off the music or television or else I will never fully get what you said.
  11. I love dark chocolate but hate soda pop- with the exception of a Dr. Pepper once in a blue moon.
  12. Last but not least, I am from the country and as much as I love the simplicity of it, I don't think I could ever move back to the middle of no where. 30 minute drive just to get to a grocery store, really?

3 comments:

  1. Great idea for a post! I enjoyed getting to know another dimension of you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam alaikum sister! I am glad you enjoyed it. :)

      Delete
  2. Very interesting. Nice for you to share these random things with us about you.

    ReplyDelete

Ahmad's Second Birthday!

Our Anniversary!