~Attention~

This blog is intended for women or sisters of Islam only! Any comments, emails, or messages from men will be disregarded, deleted, or blocked.

Fear Allah and treat your fellow sisters of Islam as you would want your mother, sisters, or wife to be treated.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

My New Blog Design!

Salam alaikum!

For about a week I have been playing around on my blog trying to find exactly what I like. Alas, I was never quite satisfied. Today though I worked very hard and extensively, and was able to create my new "logo" of my blog! I do not have any fancy software, so yes, it was created in Microsoft paint- which in return took a long time and tested my patience! My blog is getting closer to what I like, but it is not quite there- for instance, there isn't much color right now. So if you see minor changes in the next few day this is why. :) 

Please tell me what you think of my blog remodeling so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ahmad's Second Birthday!

Our Anniversary!