~Attention~

This blog is intended for women or sisters of Islam only! Any comments, emails, or messages from men will be disregarded, deleted, or blocked.

Fear Allah and treat your fellow sisters of Islam as you would want your mother, sisters, or wife to be treated.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Ahmad's First Trip To The Zoo!

Yesterday, on my husband's day off, we took Ahmad to the zoo. It was his first time there, not including the time we went when I was pregnant. Surprisingly he was very calm, cool and collective- except when we stopped to eat something at the Cafe he began getting restless, but once we went back outside he was calm again. It was a pretty hot day here in the tropics of Florida, but Ahmad was a little trooper and didn't whine any complaints!

Excuse the poor quality of some of the pictures, our camera was acting up yesterday.


Ahmad all ready to go!













Ahmad's first time on a carousel!  


I love my husband! He is always so funny!





10 comments:

  1. JazakAllah khair for sharing this lovely post may Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) bless your soul & accept your efforts for Islam inshAllah, Aameen.

    Have replied to your comments over at my blog, sorry was a bit late in replying.

    Take Care
    Fee Amanillah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selamun Aleyküm sister. Where have you been all this time? Take Care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been many things! LOL Check out my latest blog post. I have been ill and planning a trip to my family. :)

      Delete
  3. Salam Alaikum sister,

    MashAllah glad you and your family had a nice trip to the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa alaikum salam! Alhamdulilah, yes we had a lovely time. :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely photographs! I can see what a beautiful family you have :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis and welcome to my blog! :)

      Delete
  5. Asalam Alaikum Warahmatulahi Wabarakatu :) I LOVE YOUR BLOG Please continue posting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa alaikum salam, thank you! Insha'allah I will continue posting on a regular basis. :)

      Delete

Ahmad's Second Birthday!

Our Anniversary!