~Attention~

This blog is intended for women or sisters of Islam only! Any comments, emails, or messages from men will be disregarded, deleted, or blocked.

Fear Allah and treat your fellow sisters of Islam as you would want your mother, sisters, or wife to be treated.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Captured Photos 2010-2012

Here are some photos I captured either with my cellphone or camera. :)

All of these photos vary from Missouri, Georgia and Florida, unedited.


Georgia, I know the water looks gross.


Georgia


Georgia


Georgia


Georgia


Missouri, at my fathers place.


Missouri, my little sisters.


Georgia


Georgia


Georgia


Georgia


Georgia


Georgia


Me in Jacksonville Florida.


Downtown Jacksonville, Florida.


Georgia, the day before I became Muslim.


Florida


Florida, me and my husband :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow these are such pretty and awesome pictures! although the first one makes me go like EEKS! I'm not a fan of spiders or their webs :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Reply to A. Zahra:

    Thank you! Yes I am not into spider webs at all! I just thought was pretty how the droplets of dew were still on it.

    ReplyDelete

Ahmad's Second Birthday!

Our Anniversary!