~Attention~

This blog is intended for women or sisters of Islam only! Any comments, emails, or messages from men will be disregarded, deleted, or blocked.

Fear Allah and treat your fellow sisters of Islam as you would want your mother, sisters, or wife to be treated.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Visit Home! (Questions about traveling by myself with a 3 month old)

So April 12th I am going home with my baby to visit my family! My husband can not come because of his responsibilities at work, mind you my family hasn't even met him yet. This will be the first time ANY of my family has seen my baby, other then the pictures I put on facebook or sent through emails. I will be traveling by myself with the baby by airplane. 

I will admit that I am a bit nervous about this arrangement. What if I have to go to the bathroom in the airplane? I can't because no one is there to watch the baby. What if the baby decides to have one of his fussy moments and I am looked at as one of those mothers who can't control her children? What if he gets hungry? there are no private rooms for me to breastfeed him in. I have never fed him in public, I would always go to our car and feed him, or go in the stores bathroom. Insha'allah- God willing, my traveling will be made easy. For all those mothers out there that have tips about traveling by yourself with a little baby do let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ahmad's Second Birthday!

Our Anniversary!