~Attention~

This blog is intended for women or sisters of Islam only! Any comments, emails, or messages from men will be disregarded, deleted, or blocked.

Fear Allah and treat your fellow sisters of Islam as you would want your mother, sisters, or wife to be treated.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Our 1st Anniversary and Ahmad's 1st Trip to the Beach!


My husband and I's first Anniversary was the 24th of this month! I can hardly believe that a year has already passed! So much has taken place in one year. We counted and about 10 big  events that took place in this one year:

1. Getting Married
2. Learning to co-share a house with another family, which is something I never want to do again!
3. I got pregnant.
4. My first visit to my family in Missouri in the Summer of 2011.
5. We moved to our first new apartment.
6. Our baby was born January 2nd, 2012, 6 weeks premature.
7. 7 days after delivery I was readmitted in the hospital for a uterine infection.
8. January 19th, we finally got to take our baby home.
9. We sold our extra car.
10. Jasim sent me to see my family again April 2012!

For our 1st Anniversary we really didn't go all out or anything. We went out to eat and then took a trip to the beach. It was Ahmads first time at the ocean and I think he enjoyed it because he didn't cry when I dangled his little feet in the water. We didn't stay long though, I didn't want him to get sun-burnt. After we returned home we just relaxed at the house until some friends of ours came over. So I made some tea and set out some fruit and cookies for them. Ahmad was really grumpy because he was overly tired. But once I fed him he fell right asleep. Company left and that ended our day.








4 comments:

  1. MashAllah cute kid, Six Habits latest read if you have 2min!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masha'Allah, you have a wonderful family.
    And I really like your blog! Insha'Allah you keep posting.

    ReplyDelete

Ahmad's Second Birthday!

Our Anniversary!