~Attention~

This blog is intended for women or sisters of Islam only! Any comments, emails, or messages from men will be disregarded, deleted, or blocked.

Fear Allah and treat your fellow sisters of Islam as you would want your mother, sisters, or wife to be treated.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Day Out With My Mother

This morning my mother and I went to Kansas City along with the baby to spend the day together. We first went to the movie theater to watch the "Hunger Games". It was a very good movie, and it actually had a moral to it which is hard to find these days. After the movie was finished it was time for Dhuhr prayer so she drove me to the closest mosque and stayed with the baby in the truck while I prayed. After that we went to some lady stores and bought some pretty little intimates. 

Ahmad is such a good little baby. He travels and shops well, only starts to fuss when he is messy or hungry. All in all it was a lovely day. My mother and I actually had some time to ourselves to talk in private and catch up. 

Leaving tomorrow brings bittersweet feelings, I so badly miss my husband but I don't want to leave my family either. 

1 comment:

  1. salaam beautiful! i am glad you had a nice day bonding with your mom. it must be hard when your heart is in two places but im sure you will enjoy going back to your husband as well.

    also, i wanted to tell you, i was trying to reply to your comment on my blog and but somehow deleted it by accident :( i cant figure out how to undo that on this new blogger dashboard. but i hope you are able to find some nice washable button down shirts for your early mommy days. you will be back to your normal clothing in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Ahmad's Second Birthday!

Our Anniversary!