~Attention~

This blog is intended for women or sisters of Islam only! Any comments, emails, or messages from men will be disregarded, deleted, or blocked.

Fear Allah and treat your fellow sisters of Islam as you would want your mother, sisters, or wife to be treated.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Postpartum Mood Swings


I never took to heart the things I heard about postpartum hormones, but now I am experiencing them. I don't know how "bad" I have gotten it but lets just say, sometimes I am so happy and other times I climb down this deep dark pit of sadness. Little things make me go down that black hole. For instance, we live in apartments and even though I keep my house clean, we still have a bug problem. Last night I went into the kitchen and saw little baby cockroaches, and I just started crying. I don't know why exactly. Its like I don't even know myself anymore. I just really hope that these hormonal kinks get straightened out soon. I want to be my bubbly, happy, carefree self again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ahmad's Second Birthday!

Our Anniversary!