~Attention~

This blog is intended for women or sisters of Islam only! Any comments, emails, or messages from men will be disregarded, deleted, or blocked.

Fear Allah and treat your fellow sisters of Islam as you would want your mother, sisters, or wife to be treated.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Low Moment


Today, as I was on facebook, a friend of mine- who was suppose to be having her baby 1 week before me but then my little guy decided to come out 6 weeks early- posted new pictures. Pictures of her and her family that went to the beach or going to the park and flying kites- her family co-shares the house. So there are like 4 families in one big house.

I will admit I was jealous for a moment- astfirguallah. Neither my husband and I have family here, we can't go to the beach with our family, or go to the park and have a picnic. We don't even spend much time together because my husband works 12 hours a day 6 days a week. The only day off he does get we try to squeeze in everything in one day. Washing the laundry, grocery shopping, family time, etc. Made me hit a low point today when I saw those pictures. Don't get me wrong, I thank God everyday for my wonderful husband and lovely son, but sometimes I wish we had more family time together. Sometimes I do not see it as fair, but life isn't always how you want it, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ahmad's Second Birthday!

Our Anniversary!