~Attention~

This blog is intended for women or sisters of Islam only! Any comments, emails, or messages from men will be disregarded, deleted, or blocked.

Fear Allah and treat your fellow sisters of Islam as you would want your mother, sisters, or wife to be treated.

Friday, March 2, 2012

2 Months

Ahmad is 2 months old today! When I look at him I am just completely amazed, I remember how tiny he was when he was first born, and now I see this chubby little baby in my arms! He is 10 1/2 pounds and 21 inches long which is only 1lb and 2-3 inches behind a normal full term baby. Doctor said that he is doing good considering the fact that he was born 6 weeks early. He holds up his head now, makes noises other then crying, is noticing his hands and feet, and is drooling everywhere! I am just so thank to God for blessing my son and allowing him to have a life and giving me the privilege to raise this little boy.

1 comment:

  1. Salam Alaikum sister,

    My little one is just one month and 12 days :) and I'm completely in love with him. He made me forget the heartache his father caused to me and now I feel much more better even if my heart didn't heal completely but there is nothing to compare the love i feel for Sami.

    ReplyDelete

Ahmad's Second Birthday!

Our Anniversary!